Whether you’re looking for a relaxing time in a quiet natural environment, a great workout on river, forest and jungle trekking paths or getting out and about in search of immersion in the cultural life and sights of the Ubud area, Ubud Dedari Villas are the perfect base for your getaway.
- Laze in the sun by our perimeter overflow pool and enjoy our expansive valley views.
- Catch up on your reading in the shade of your villa’s terrace and watch the day go by.
- After a day’s activity, book a relaxing and therapeutic in-room Balinese massage from one of Dedari’s trained masseuses.
- Indulge in a romantic candlelight dinner – Ubud Dedari can organise traditional Balinese dinners of Babi Guling (roast suckling pig) or Ayam Betutu (roast or steamed chicken) followed by delicious tropical fruits or traditional desserts. These can be arranged for IDR 500,000 per couple or IDR 800,000 with a bottle of local wine.
- Weddings: Please contact us if you’d like to arrange a wedding at Ubud Dedari – we’ll do all we can to make your special day the best!
Ubud Dedari Villas is located in the village of Bedulu, and there’s much to see and do around the village. The villas are also the perfect base from which to explore the attractions of the greater Ubud area.
Free Ubud shuttle service
Dedari Villas provides a free shuttle service to Ubud centre. Please make reservations in advance and allow for a delay of 15-20 minutes in case of bad traffic.
Free shuttle departure schedule:
From Dedari Villas to Ubud Center : 10.00 – 14.00 – 18.00 – 20.30
From Ubud Center to Dedari Villas : 10.30 – 15.00 – 18.30 – 21.00